Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Smelly Job

  The past few days Jaylon has had the smelly job of spreading chicken manure on all the fields.  He has 180 semi loads of chicken manure to haul on over 3500 acres...so he should be busy with that for awhile :) Yesterday I drove out to the farm to ride in the tractor with him :) while i was driving down the dirt road a herd of cows decided to say hi :)




              
                                                   He left a Huge cloud of dust behind him :)
      The loader that he used to scoop the manure into the spreader.  (the pic isn't too clear cause i was inside the tractor :)
                                         
    
        And I just had to add this cute picture of Bandit :)  He was having fun playing in the yard yesterday :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Did you take a clothespin when you rode in the tractor? (fer yer nose)
    I have to admit that Bandit is a very cute puppy. I thinks its his eyes that get me. ;o)
    Love ya bunches!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pic of bandit! As i said before "He is a cute puppy"! Whose cows are those? I can't believe you rode in the tractor with jaylon when he hauled chicken manure!!!! 9 more days!!! YAY!
    love,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete