Friday, March 8, 2013

Noisy Cranes...

   Every morning for the past week or two at around 6:30, thousands of Very noisy cranes fly in and hang out in the fields beside our house.  Yesterday two Huge golden eagles caught a crane and were eating it in the field, unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the eagles...But i did get a video of the cranes flying in yesterday,  I think there was more  than ever, there were as far as the eye could see in the sky.....

(sorry the video quality isn't that great.  There was cranes in the sky all the way back to the mt...make sure you turn up your speaker so you can hear how noisy they are ;)






                                                                                    

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is alote of cranes!!!!!!! I love ya! Miss ya'll!
    Love,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They sure are noisy critters!
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have your own nature preserve.
    I wonder where they are headed.

    ReplyDelete