Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spraying the oats

  Hello everyone!   :o)  Sorry its been a few weeks since I've posted.  I've been very busy painting, and I finally have the whole house finished!  Its such a relief to finally put away all the paint and brushes lol :)
  Jaylon has also been busy, he's been spraying all the fields of oats with roundup.  They planted the oats as a winter cover crop and now they are killing the oats so they can plant corn in the fields.  They have a huge hundred foot wide spray rig!  I've gotten to ride in it a few times with Jaylon the past few days :) Yesterday I rode in the spray rig with Jaylon all afternoon.  Enjoy the pics :o)
      
                                          This is the 100 foot spray rig
                                         The tanks full of spray to fill up the spray rig with
                                                   My sweetheart  :)
                                                   
                                                  Riding in the spray rig together :o)
 
 
                      
                               
                                       The vegetables in my garden are starting to come up :)
                                            
                                                     See the little sunflower plants?  :)
                                             

                                            We recently purchased a quad.  Its Alot of fun :)

    
                   Hope you enjoyed this post :)  Stayed tuned for pics of my newly painted laundry room ;o)

                    HANNAH  :)


3 comments:

  1. YOUR LOVING SISTER!April 27, 2013 at 3:49 PM

    AAAAWWWW!!!!!!!! What cute little plants!!!!! NICE quad!!!!! LOVE YA HANNAH!!!!!
    LOVE,
    FAITH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Hope your Sunflowers grow tall and beautiful...and I suppose your laundry
    won't be John Deere green after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quad looks like a lot of fun!! :)

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete