Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Updated house pictures!

  Hello everyone!   :) 
 I finally finished all the painting in the house, whew, and I have done a bit of redecorating.  So I thought I would put up a few pictures of around the house for ya'll :)

 We'll start with the laundry room.  This is what it looked like BEFORE I painted it.....it looked pretty terrible lol..



And this is the AFTER


BEFORE
                       

                                                                                  AFTER



BEFORE


AFTER


                   This is the wreath that I made for the front door



                                                                        Living room



                                                                     
                                                                     Kitchen



                                                                       Music Room
 

                                                              Guest Bathroom


                                                          Master Bedroom
                                                                           





          Hope you enjoyed the pics :)  Have a great week everyone!  :)

                                                    HANNAH

7 comments:

  1. Hey your house looks great! I love the yellow walls and gray cabinets in the laundry room! You were always good with colors and decorating. I like the quilt on the couch. Haha. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures!! Can't wait to come visit!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks great!! You've decorated it very nicely!

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! I like the laundry room and your bedroom! Your bed looks very soft!!! Can't wait to see ya'll again! I love ya'll!!
    Love,
    your favorite sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome! You're good at decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sign above your bed! That is such a cute idea... great job with the painting!

    ReplyDelete