Things have been looking a little greener around here lately....
This is half of my little garden. I can't wait until the sunflowers bloom :)
My first two sweet peas..they were really yummy!
The corn is starting to grow too. This field was the last field planted so its not very tall. The corn at the other farm was planted first and is already almost knee high.
I recently bought some flowers and planted them at my porch :)
Jaylon got a "green" fixer up mower that he's been working on :o)
He finally got the mower fixed and is now enjoying mowing our nice green front yard with it. Its alot easier than mowing it with the push mower like we used too :)
The other week, we went through this yard and pulled out piles of tumbleweeds and a prickly weed called goatheads.
The pecan trees are getting nice and green
The sunset was really pretty that evening :)
Since moving to AZ I have come to really appreciate greenery. To have anything green out here you have to water it consistently ever day. But I still Love AZ, even though its dry and brown, its beautiful in its own way :)
HANNAH
WOW!!!!!!! I never saw AZ SO green!!!! Your lawn mower looks like ours!!!! Your sunflowers will do really good with all that sun out there! Miss ya'll!!! I love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
FAITH ;0)
Did you eat those sugar peas raw? Yum! It does look green out there! Wish I could come and visit...Love ya and miss ya!
ReplyDeleteMarmy
Yup I ate them raw :0) come out And visit me anytime :0)
ReplyDeleteLove y'all
Haha I love how many times you said "green". I guess that's becoming your favorite color. You're welcome to come see my "green" yard anytime! Just so you know, mine's greener than yours! :o) Love ya cuz!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy seeing pics of what you have been up to!! :)
ReplyDeleteI loved your pictures. So glad you like Az. Miss you all.Ky
ReplyDeleteHi Hannah! Enjoyed seeing your pictures. Glad you like AZ. But miss you here in PA. Love you. Grandma & Grandpa B.
ReplyDelete