This morning Jaylon was spraying the corn field beside our house, and I was riding along with him. When we drove past the house we saw this baby owl under the trees. So of course we had to stop the tractor and get out to see him, he was so cute. But don't be fooled by his cuteness lol he had very long claws, and his mom and dad were keeping a watchful eye on him....
He was very clumsy lol, he fell backwards several times
Bandit got a little too curious.......
This Owl was up in the tree keeping a watchful eye on its baby. I never knew Owls clicked their beaks together when they were upset. You can hear the Owl in the tree doing it, and the baby was doing it to.
HANNAH
Wow! I've never seen an owl up that close before! This was great!!! Tell Bandit that grandma said to stay away from that baby owl! lol He's a friend not a toy! How did he get back up in the tree? can he fly yet or did mamma and daddy get him?
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Mom
That was the baby Owl's mom or dad that was up in the tree. The baby Owl is still out on the ground hopping around.
DeleteLove ya :)
aaawww..... what a cute baby owl!!!! he looks so funny on his back!!! I just could not stop laughing on that picture!!!!!!!! OH BOY!! bandit found a friend!!!!
ReplyDeletelove,
faith
Aww he is so cute!!!
ReplyDelete