Wednesday, September 25, 2013

random happenings from this month....

  Hello Everyone!!
 Here's a few of the things thats been going on around here this month :)

 Jaylon bought me these beautiful roses on our anniversary :)  He is So sweet :)

                      He got me these snapdragons a few weeks ago too, he knows I love flowers ;)

           
                A few weeks ago we went to a friends wedding.   This is us before going  into the reception :)
                      Sitting with some of our awsome sisters and brother at the reception  :)

               

               

               I'm an Auntie again!!  :) little Uriah is So sweet and tiny, I love to hold him.  Isn't he cute? :)




                 When we were driving home from town the other week, it had just rained and the sun was streaming through the clouds.  I thought it looked pretty neat :)



                                 Bandit says Hi   :)  Look at those big ears haha, poor thing ;)




         The farm sold 500 acres of corn to a local dairy.  The dairy hired custom guys to come and chop it.  It was so neat to watch, they had 3 choppers running and 18 semis!



                          Now that they are done chopping those 4 fields, Jaylon has to disk them all.  Yesterday I rode with him in the tractor while he was disking.


He showed me how to drive the tractor and operate the disk, it was fun!   I put on his hat and glasses while driving lol, I told him he could go wash dishes and clean the house while I finished disking haha.  He decided he'd rather disk the field haha ;)


            This picture was from last month but I thought I'd add it on here.  Jaylon was working on this pivot and was pretty excited when he got it fixed haha ;)
         
                                                                            :)




HANNAH

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! My favorite is you driving the tractor. haha Shouldn't you be looking where you're going?.....oh yeah the tractor drives itself! haha
    Love ya
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are beautiful! The Arizona scenery just keeps on getting prettier :)
    aks

    ReplyDelete