Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day yesterday!  We spent Christmas day with Jaylon's family and had a wonderful time :)

Here are some pictures of my christmas decorations around the house and of the christmas eve dinner me and Jaylon had.



                                                                      My Mantle


                                                              Our little christmas tree :)


Front door wreath

The little sock snowman I made :)

                                                 Some of the yummy christmas cookies I made


 I made me and Jaylon a little fancy dinner on Christmas Eve.  We had Turkey, mashed potatoes and turkey gravy :)  

   
     The front of our house     (Thank you Grandma Brandt for the lovely star!  I hung it over the front door!)





63-1222  GOD'S.GIFTS.ALWAYS.FIND.THEIR.PLACES_  JEFFERSONVILLE.IN  V-6 N-13  SUNDAY_
 It--it's Christ in you; God, dwelling in the human heart. That's what the real Christmas means.

3 comments:

  1. Soooo cozy and christmasy! Love it all! Really like the nativity on your desk ;o) I see you used your rose plates and goblets. Love the quote....really love the quote.
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you needed was snow!! Haha your favorite brother.......guess who!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved how you decorated for Christmas. The star looks nice at your front door. The cookies and your candlelight Turkey Dinner looked delicious. Noticed the little stocking for the baby. :)
    liked the quote it's so true. Love you,
    Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete