This post is just a little update on whats been going on the past month.
Probably the most exciting event from this past month was that we found out we are having a boy :) We are so excited!! We finished painting the nursery a few days ago, now we are waiting for the crib to come in the mail :) Its all so exciting, and hard to believe that he will be here in just 17 weeks!!
I will post some pictures of the nursery once I get it decorated.
My Grandma and Grandpa from PA stopped by our house to visit a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures. It was very special to have them here, we had a great time :)
-----------------------------------
Jaylon planted wheat as a cover crop in the field behind our house, it has started growing like crazy the past couple weeks. Its so wonderful to see some green, everything is so brown and dry right now. I love to walk past when the pivots running, it smells like rain :)
A couple of days ago it was windy and cold, and the mountains got snow! Unfortunately the snow didn't come down to the valley. But at least I could see it in the distance :)
The pecan trees are still pretty full of pecans. Jaylon climbed up and shook some branches and we picked up a whole bunch. The dog was excited when the pecans started falling from the trees, he was eating them as fast as he could lol
The pecans sure do taste good, especially in a freshly baked pecan pie :o)
Last month I went with Jaylon when he was starting pivots and changing pivot nozzles. Of course he had to try and spray me with some water lol ;) he got me pretty good.
This happened back in December, but I thought I'd add these pictures on here :) My mom had just called and told me that there was a bald eagle in the tree behind her house. And then about an hour later I look out the window and see one sitting on one of the pivots. So I grabbed my camera and tried to get as close as I could to get a good picture, but he flew off before I could get very close. I did get a few though, I had zoom them way in so they got a little fuzzy.
Have a great weekend!
HANNAH
Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures. We are so thankful we got to come visit you. We enjoyed it so much. It was so special that The Lord sent you an eagle to encourage you the same time he sent your family one. We got some pictures when we were there that we will send you. Can't wait to see your sweet little boy. So happy for you & Jaylon. Love you, Grandpa & Grandma
ReplyDeleteI'll be right over for pecan pie.
ReplyDeleteThe eagle story is quite amazing, being
that your Mom saw one the same day!