Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nursery Tour!!!

  Hello Everyone!!
  Since we found out we were having a baby boy, we've slowly been setting up his nursery.  Now that we've finally finished it, I thought I would show it to ya'll :)
   

             The first step was to paint.  This was what the room looked like during the painting process.

Then Jaylon set up the new crib and changing table.  The dresser was the dresser I had from my bedroom back in PA
                         

                       And here is the finished room!  All the decorating was so much fun!  I went with a farm theme for his nursery, and of course John Deere ;)




                        I thought this material from Hobby Lobby was so cute!  I used it to sew his changing pad cover and crib skirt



         The wall above his crib is empty because I still need to hang up the big wooden letters that spell out his name.  But since we are keeping his name a secret until he's born, I have to wait to hang them up ;)

This picture beside his crib is special because I had it in my bedroom back in PA when I was growing up, and Jaylon had one in his bedroom growing up too.

                             The top of his dresser......The diaper cake was a gift from my baby shower


Well I hope ya'll enjoyed the Nursery tour!  
My due date is next week, so our baby boy will be arriving anyday now!!  :o)





HANNAH





6 comments:

  1. The nursery looks so cheery and comfortable! I slept good in there...hehe...on the air mattress on the floor. Too bad you didn't hang up his name......Grandma needs to know what to call the lil' feller.
    Luv ya and proud of you!
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your soon-to-be-born baby! The nursery looks awesome! Love the John Deere style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery looks so cute Hannah!! Can't wait to meet the little fella!!!

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute decorating! Congrats and hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the tour, Hannah! Everything looks so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Nursery is perfect. And now that he is here, it will be occupied. I know he'll love it. I won't tell his name even though I know now. :)
    We really like his name. We are happy for you and are proud of you, Jaylon and our new great grandson. Love, Grandpa & Grandma B.


    ,

    ReplyDelete