Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Kyle

Hello Everyone!!

Kyle has been growing up so fast!  I can't believe he is already 10 weeks old!
The other day I sat him down for a little photoshoot, unfortunately as soon as he see's the camera he doesn't want to smile :) but I still got a few cute photos of him



                                                   'Please hold me!!!'  :)

                                                          Getting tired of pictures, haha


                                                                       Big sneeze :)



  

And then happy time was over.  He did not want any more pictures taken lol                             



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning he was all smiley and cooing when he woke up :)







                                 I took this picture the other day, that lip is so pitiful :(   He just wanted Grandma lol ;)




I took Kyle clothes shopping with me yesterday, and he started to get pretty fussy, so I laid this bright colored shirt in front of him in the stroller.  It kept him entertained for awhile lol.  He had the funniest expression on his face when he was staring at it haha :o)




                                                 Playing with his toys this morning :)


Hope you enjoyed these pictures of cute little Kyle :) 
Have a wonderful day :)






HANNAH





5 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! Thanks for the new pictures of little Kyle. He is so cute and sure is growing! Can't wait till you come in Sept. and we can see him in person, and you and Jaylon too. Did you know Caleb is coming home that weekend too? Love you and miss you. Grandma & Grandpa B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is SO CUTE!!!! Some of the pics Kyle he looks like Nathan. lol Can't wait to hold him in 29 days. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya'll! miss ya'll!
    Faith
    (Aunt Faith)

    To Kyle: XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring him to Grandma! I will feed him peach jam and he will love me! hehe Can't wait til you get here!
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's sooo cute!!! I love his expressions..lol..

    aks

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, love Kyle's face as he's staring at the shirt. Aww..he's looking so big

    ReplyDelete