We grow white corn on all the fields on the farm except for two fields that we grow pinto beans in. Its nice because I can have as many 50 pd bags of pinto beans as I want :) It takes a longggg time to go through one bag though haha.
The Pinto beans are ready to be harvested, so today Jaylon got to combine the first field of beans. Me and Kyle decided to go ride with him for awhile. Kyle loved riding in the combine :)
Its all glass behind the seats in the combine so you can see the pinto beans filling up in the combine.
sorry about the reflection, but you can see that its getting packed full of beans
:)
Unloading the beans into the semi
HANNAH

I love pinto beans! wow you could use them to decorate to Hannah. Put a fat candle in a glass vase and put pinto beans around it. ;O)
ReplyDeleteI imagine Jaylon loved running the combine!
Marmay
Hi, I just found your blog and I like it!!! Where do you live? How many acres do you have?
ReplyDeleteHope you comment back! I hope you look at my blog and follow by email. (I don't have that many followers. ) Leave a comment on my blog if you wish!!!
Love Ashley
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
This is my blog.