Friday, December 26, 2014

Our month of December


  Hello Everyone!!  
Sorry it has been So long since I've posted!!  Here's a few photos of our month of December.....

  Two weeks ago Chris, Jessica and Kezia came for a visit, so we had our Strite family Christmas early while they were here.  We also took some family photos that day :)


All the cute little cousins :)

We had a fun day opening presents, eating yummy food, playing games, and just having fun being together :)


Jaylon reading his little sister Jubilee a book

Jaylon's family's Jersey cow's just recently had little calves!  Aren't they adorable?!



-------------------------------

 The other week when I was driving home from town this herd of cows was along the side of the road



                               ------------------------------------


Lately Jaylon has been busy spreading chicken manure, and spreading oats.


                                                    He also has been busy disking and tilling



---------------------

I had to add this cute picture of Kyle, he fell fast asleep while playing with his toys the other day :)

-------------------------

Last week Jaylon and some of his brothers and friends went snowboarding in the White mountains.

Jaylon jumping (sorry this picture is slightly fuzzy)

------------------------

Jaylon took a few pictures of some of the beautiful sunrises we've been having


     Me, Jaylon, and Kyle had fun Christmas day together yesterday.  It was Kyle's first Christmas, it was fun to see him excited about his new toys!  :) I cooked us a big yummy meal of chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, strawberry cheesecake, and we had some sparkling cider :) We didn't have a white Christmas, but we did get some rain that evening haha :o)



HANNAH

8 comments:

  1. Love your new family picture !! Mine is on the top of my piano. My how the Strite family has grown! haha we need to get all the Brandts together for a new family pic.....that would be hard to do since they are scattered across the nation. lol Loved all the pictures!
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed the pics . love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was good to see your smiling faces. Kyle sure is growing fast. Looking forward to seeing you next month. :) Nice pic of all the Strite family. The sunset pictures are beautiful. Love the one of Kyle sleeping with his toys. Guess he played too hard and it wore him out. Watch out for those cows, Hannah!
    Love, Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always enjoy reading your interesting blog & seeing the beautiful pictures. Uncle Ron especially enjoys seeing all the different farming Jayon does, quite different from him growing up on a 40 acre farm! Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry we didn't have a white Christmas either! :( Seriously I need to come visit you sometime! Kyle is so cute! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the pics! Kyle is such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas dinner sounds awesome! I tried a cheesecake pie this year with cherry pie filling on top.
    You have to put more photos of the food you make. I love pictures of food. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your pictures. Kyle is so cute.

    ReplyDelete