Hello Everyone!!
I'm sorry that I haven't posted in So long! I've really been neglecting this blog, but I'm going to really try to start posting more often!!
Since I haven't blogged since December, this post will just be some random pictures that I have from the past two months, that will sorta give you an idea of what we've been up to :)
Back in January I had some visitors all the way from PA! :) My Grandma and Grandpa came to my house to visit, it was wonderful to get to spend the day with them!!
Kyle has been growing up So fast! He's already almost 9 months old! He loves crawling all over the house exploring, playing with his tractor, reading books, riding in the tractor with daddy, and shopping with mommy :)
Kyle Loves to give hugs, and he loves his Daddy! :)
Going for a walk with Mommy
When me and Kyle were shopping the other day we found a Donald Duck :) but Kyle was more interested in the tag than the duck haha
Jaylons family recently moved in just a mile up the road! Its been so awesome to have them so close! Kyle has been enjoying playing with his cousins and aunt Jubilee :)
:) :)
I recently turned 21 (official adult haha). So of course I had to make myself my traditional birthday cake; Angel food cake with pink icing :) this has always been my birthday cake since I was little :)
My sweet husband got me these beautiful roses for Valentines day :)
--------------------------------
At least once or twice a month Jaylon, Jaylon's brothers, and Jeremiah, go out Jack rabbit hunting in Justin's little red truck. They even have a special seat built in the bed of the truck for sitting on while hunting :o) They always have a blast!!
------------------------------------
Jaylon has been busy in the fields, spreading hay seed and chicken manure, disking, chiselplowing, and tilling.
The hay is starting to come up in the field
We've been having some beautiful weather! Everyday has been in the 70's and it even got to 80 one day! Unfortunately windy season has started the past few days and will last for probably the next two months :(
The days are still warm though so I can't complain :)
The owl that lives in our trees
HANNAH
Oh and your birthday cake turned out great! Good job!
ReplyDeleteNice post hannah!:)
ReplyDelete-Kaitlyn
Is it possible for kyle to cuter? Loved all the pics! Love you Marmy
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Kyle w/ his back to the camera hugging his teddy bear!!! Aunt Carol
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your pictures so much
ReplyDeleteSuch good pictures! We enjoyed them all. We were so happy to come see you. Love you. Grandpa & Grandma
ReplyDelete