Fall has officially arrived in Arizona! The temperature still gets up in the 80's during the day but it just feels like Fall in the air. The nights are starting to get cooler and there's been a crisp breeze blowing everyday.
I took a few pictures while I was out on my walk the other day, the clouds just looked so pretty and I figured I'd better get some last pictures of the corn before it was combined :)
Beautiful ear of white corn....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The other day I got to ride with Jaylon to the John Deere dealership to pick up some parts for the combine. They just built a new dealership in Willcox
-------------------------------------------------------------
At the beginning of this week they had to pause harvest for three days because the rest of the corn wasn't quite dry enough yet. So Jaylon spent those three days getting started on the disking.
But now they are back into full swing harvest again :)
HANNAH
Those clouds are awesome!! Did you reach up and touch them? :o)
ReplyDeleteLoved the post
Marmy
Btw I like the post title and the new pics at header ;o) Marmy
ReplyDeleteThose mountains make the landscape so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all the nice pictures. Lots of corn to harvest. Can't imagine how much Kyle is growing! He's so cute. Love you. Grandpa & Grandma B.
ReplyDelete