Sorry It's been awhile since I've posted! I've been keeping busy these past few weeks..
At the beginning of this month we had a very special visitor from Pennsylvania; my Mom! Kyle had So much fun with his Grandma! It was so wonderful to have her here for a few days, was very sad to see her leave.. I think we will have to make a trip to PA in the near future :)
She was trying to sneak him in her carry-on bag ;)
------------------------------------
Kyle has been growing up so much, just this past month....
Kyle loves his books...
Lately he brings his books and sits by my feet and quietly looks through them while I'm washing dishes or something :) Its so cute!
-------------------------------------
I always enjoy decorating for Christmas...
We got this cute ornament the first Christmas we were married, so this past year I finally bought Kyle his own ornament with the year he was born on it :)
Made this garland with branches from our pine trees..
My Favorite Christmas decoration to set up is the manger scene :)
-------------------------------------------
Its been awhile since I've posted updated pictures of some of the new decorating I've done around the house...
I made this photo collage a few months ago...
And Jaylon installed rock back splash in the whole kitchen for me! He's so sweet :) He did such a good job
I also recently added these mirrors in our bedroom..
Sometime I'll have to do a post with a full house tour :)
--------------------------------------------
Jaylon is still busy with all the field work. They are hoping to have it all done by the end of January
I drove over to the main farm the other day and thought it was neat how they had all the tractors and equipment lined up...
There was a fourth tractor with the spreader at the end of the line, but couldn't fit them all in one picture..
---------------------------------------
Last week It was colder than I can ever remember it being out here! The temperature was getting down in the single digits at night! And it even was snowing one day at our house, but it didn't stick. They did get a lot of snow up on the mountains though...
This week thankfully it has been warming back up a bit to normal AZ winter temperatures.
I enjoy seeing the snow, but I think I enjoy my warm weather more :)
HANNAH

I enjoyed being there and you have done a great job in decorating your house! You've made your house a home. :o) I had lots of fun playing tractors with Kyle and chasing him around the house. He needs to come and dig in my toy box....I have it all filled up for him......just waiting....
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Marmy
Nice post Hannah!! Kyle is soo cute!!! Love your back splash....gorgeous :D
ReplyDeleteAmber
PLEASE BRING KYLE TO PA!!!!! I Love your tree...and your other decorations! :0)
ReplyDeleteLove,
your "little" sis
Faith
What a beautiful backsplash!! Jaylon did a terrific job! And you are a great decorator too! Everyting looks so pretty. Aunt Carol
ReplyDeleteYou've decorated your home so beautifully! I abosolutely LOVE that stone Jaylon added onto the kitchen walls for you--Gorgeous! You should make your home tour a video. :)
ReplyDelete