Sorry it has been So long since I have posted, life has been busy the past month...
Jaylon officially finished all the field work on the second week of February!
Jaylon has been keeping busy the past month servicing all 30 pivots. And he also has to check field water everyday and make sure the Oats are getting enough water.
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, the Oats have already grown a lot since then! I will post updated pictures soon
----------------------------------
Jaylon went Javelina hunting with his brother-in-law Chris and they both were able to shoot a Javelina.
-------------------------------
Me and Jaylon went to a Valentines dinner that our friends hosted the day before Valentines day :)
------------------------------
This cutie is growing so fast! And is learning new things everyday :)
A couple of weeks ago Kyle spent the day at his Grandpa and Grandma's house, and he got to help gather the eggs :)
-------------------------------------
A few weeks ago my flowers started to grow little flower buds....
And now they're blooming! They look so pretty! Makes me excited for summer :)
These Meadowlarks like to sit on the fence facing the east every morning and soak up the morning sunshine. They sing so pretty!
Gathering pecans while Kyle plays with his Kitty...
If you want free Pecans, come on over there's plenty ;)
-------------------------
This past Saturday we went to the Air Show in Tucson. We had a lot of fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures, but here's the few that I did take.
This cargo plane was Huge!
The front even opened!
Jaylon sitting in a helicopter (wishing he could fly it)
Sorry this post was about a lot of random things...I will try to start posting more often :)
HANNAH
Flowers are pretty. Kyle is so cute. And I agree with you You should post more
ReplyDeleteYou forgot the picture of the coyote that was at your fence. I'll be over to get some pecans
Marmy
What kind of flowers are those? They are beautiful! And here in AZ it's hard to find something that will survive!!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers look so pretty. Lovely pic of you both dressed up for your Valentine's dinner--such a pretty dress!! always enjoy your posts!
ReplyDelete