Wednesday, June 1, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!


Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet little boy, Kyle Andrew!!
I cannot believe that my sweet baby boy is already 2...It seems like just yesterday that I held him for the first time and kissed his little chubby cheeks....
Here are a few photos from the past 2 years of his life ~


At 2 years old.......
      Kyle loves ~ Airplanes, Tractors, Trains, and Trucks (His absolute favorite is Airplanes though!)
       Kyle's favorite activity is ~ riding in the tractor with his Daddy. 
         Kyle's favorite food ~ Cookies :)
         Kyle can say the whole Alphabet, count to 10, and say the first verse of Psalms 23.
We love you So much Kyle!!
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~



HANNAH





























5 comments:

  1. Aww he's so cute! And smart on top of that and sweet! Your doing a good job teaching him Hannah and Jaylon
    Love him so much
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kyle :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Kyle! He is so cute. I love the picture of him praying, and the last picture is so good too. He's just a little cutie. Chris Williams

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pictures are so cute!! I especially love the bedtime prayers one 😍 so sweet.
    Happy Birthday Kyle!!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet Kyle. Jesus bless you. Loved the pictures. He is growing so fast. Love the bedtime prayer picture. God has blessed you Hannah & Jaylon with a precious little boy. So proud of you raising him to serve the Lord. Kyle's Great Grandpa & Great Grandma

    ReplyDelete