I'm excited to announce that we have some new family members!
The first new family member won't be arriving until July 2017 ;)
Kyle is very excited that he is going to be a Big Brother!
*********************************
The second new family member is our new little puppy named Daisy...
We had a very wonderful Christmas! Christmas Eve we had our little family Christmas (Me, Jaylon, and Kyle) I made us a special Christmas meal, and than we opened our presents.
Christmas day was spent at my in-laws house with our family. We ate lots of good food, opened presents, and just had fun spending the day together.
Our Christmas tree...
and my Manger scene...
HANNAH
Nice pictures! Can't wait until July! Yay!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Marmy
Aww congratulations!!! I wish I could've seen Kyle's excitement! And the puppy is really cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl!!!
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
Congratulations on the new little one. Your puppy is sooo cute!!! Do you know what breed or mixed breed it is? Glad you all had a nice Christmas.
ReplyDelete