Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Hike in the Mountains


Hello Everyone!!
This past Saturday Jaylon, Me and Kyle drove back to the Coronado National Forest (about a 25 min drive from our house) to do some hiking...

 Jaylon carved our initials in this little tree :)
 We had such a fun day together!  I love spending time with my little family :)




HANNAH

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place to hike! I can just hear the sound of that running water in the stream!
    Love
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you visit I'll have to take you up there :)

      Delete
  2. Kyle's little smile is so sweet.

    Isn't it so enjoyable when you have water in the creek? Not an everyday occurrence in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a refreshing place to hike. Kyle looks so cute sitting on that rock by the creek. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete