Monday, August 14, 2017

Brothers - best friends for life


Hello Everyone!!
Kyle has been adjusting well to his new baby brother.  He has been such a good helper, fetching me diapers, pacifiers etc.  
I can't wait until they can play together someday.

Kyle loves to give Owen kisses...

Showing Owen his Loader...

Brothers ♥


*********************** 

 I got brave last week and took both the boys shopping for the first time :)

 Owen thought his carseat cover was pretty cool :)

Owen loves his Daddy...

 My family came out to visit the other week to meet Baby Owen...

 Owen fell fast asleep on Aunt Faith...

 *************************

 When Owen was 8 days old I took some newborn photos of him...






HANNAH

5 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! We really love our grandsons bunches!!
    Love
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little cuties!! And you did a really good job with Owen's 8 wk pics!! Wish I could come see you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Wish you could come see us too! We need to come to Canada again someday :)

      Delete
  3. Love all the pics, but my favorite if of Kyle kissing his little bro. :-)

    ReplyDelete