Hello Everyone!!
This past Saturday Me, Jaylon, Kyle and Owen went to the Chiricahua National Monument to do some hiking and have a picnic lunch.
As we were driving up the mountain to the hiking trail, we drove past these crazy looking rocks...
And then we saw a Coatimundi along the side of the road...
Pictures from our hike....
Jaylon kept trying to catch a lizard, but they were just too fast
The view from where we ate our lunch...
We had such a fun day together. I love my little family♥
HANNAH
I love the pic you took off Jaylon and Kyle through that opening in the rock. Good eye! ;0)
ReplyDeleteLots of neat pics! And that animal thingy.....
Wow!
Love ya
Marmy
Wow! Love this idea:) What an awesome way to make memories ❤️
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pics....places I will probably never visit in person.....thanks for sharing. That animal thingy looked like an anteater! Do you know what is was?
ReplyDelete