Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Latest Happenings


Hello Everyone!!
It has been awhile since I've blogged so this post will just be a little catch up on the Latest Happenings.
 Harvest 2017 is officially over, thank the Lord for another wonderful harvest.  I figured I wouldn't post a bunch of pictures from harvest since I've posted about harvest the past probably 5 years :) Here is one picture I took while riding in the combine with Jaylon...

This year they bought a second John Deere Combine, so they were able to run two green combines this year..
 

I thought this was a neat picture Jaylon took of a few of the Tractors lined up..


Me and the boys got to ride with Jaylon a few times while he was harvesting the Pinto Beans...

 Trailer full of Pinto Beans..

Pinto Bean plant..

 Pinto Beans..
 


Jaylon shot a Mule Deer on the first day of his hunt..
 

****************************

 The other week Kaitlyn invited all us girls of the family over for breakfast. Wish I would have taken more pictures.  She did a wonderful job, it was delicious!

The littlest cousins playing together..

All of the Cousins!  Lots of Boys :)

All of the cousins and Jubilee with their matching shirts..


*****************************

This cutie is now 4 Months old! We just cannot get enough of this little squish!! He is our sunshine♥

We snapped a couple of quick family photo's before church this past Sunday..




 HANNAH



1 comment: