Jaylon and I decided to go to Colorado for our honeymoon. Colorado has to be the most beautiful state I've ever been in! I just couldn't quit taking pictures. But of course the pictures just aren't the same as seeing the beautiful Colorado scenery in person.
Here is a few photos from our Honeymoon :) enjoy
The cabin we rented in Colorado
A neat museum we stopped by in Denver
This was not my idea to sit on the llama, lol, it was Jaylon's idea
At the museum we watched a 3D Imax movie about tornado's
Four Corners
On our way home we stopped by Grand Canyon
This elk was in the woods at grand canyon, it let us walk right up to it
Hope you enjoyed these pics of our trip :)
Love the pictures!!! Dad would love to go there sometime! Did you walk out on the glass walkway at the grand canyon?
ReplyDeleteNo, we didn't walk out on the glass walkway... We were on the south side of the canyon and the glass walkway is on the north side :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a awesome Honeymoon! The pictures of Colorado are beautiful. Our family has been there once before and we all loved it. We should plan another family vacation down there...or to Arizona! haha
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for more ;)
Zoe
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow, Colorado does look beautiful! Very nice pictures of your honeymoon. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!! LOoks like you had a fun trip! I LOVE the cabin you two stayed in! What states did you step on? Did you pet the elk? Love ya!!
ReplyDelete<3FAITH<3
Hey Faith :) Nope i didn't pet the elk, but i was standing right beside it :) I was standing in New Mexico and Arizona..Jaylon was standing in Colorado and Utah :) Miss you and love you Faith :)
ReplyDeleteHannah
Love your pictures.God bless you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Pictures! God Bless You Both! We miss seeing you around here! Love, Aunt Jonell
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed this. I had to show Lark and David how close you were able to get to the elk. We went to Colorado on our honeymoon, too. :) Chris Williams
ReplyDelete