Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The big day......

The day Finally came that Jaylon and I had been impatiently waiting for; our wedding day.
On September 8th 2012 we started the wonderful journey of married life.  I haven't look back since that day, being married is Awesome!!  And I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world  ;)
We are now settled happily in our little brick house in a farming valley down in southern AZ.

Here is a few photos of our big day.......






         Hope you enjoyed these few pictures of our special day  :) 

8 comments:

  1. It was a special day! And it certainly went by fast!
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful :) *sigh* Time goes by so fast!
    I still can't really believe it! lol
    Miss you,
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding looks like it was beautiful, Hannah. =) Pretty dress, btw! So happy for you and Jaylon! Y'all were definitely meant to be together. ;) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you and Jaylon. Grandma Riley

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you, Hannah & Jaylon. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah this last comment was from us. Grandpa & Grandma Brandt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed the pics! Wish we could have been there!
    I was excited to see you got a blog!! :)
    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures of your wedding are beautiful!! May God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete