The first game we played was 'roll the squash with the stick to the finish line' :) Its harder than it looks, but its Lots of fun :)
Me and Jenny went against each other..she won, It was Alot harder than i thought it was gonna be, but it sure was fun :)
The next game we played, you had to try and flip the blanket without stepping on the ground :)
Little Micah David is so cute :)
Then we did 'airplane ride'.....I had it done to me for the first time, and its a little scary lol :)
I'm so thankful for my awesome new family :) and my wonderful sweet husband :))
---------------------------------
We got a cute little puppy on thanksgiving day :) He's 5 weeks old and his name is Bandit :)
Looks like you had a neat thanksgiving. Bandit is so cuit. I'm glad you used the name that I picked. Did jaylon win the first game? Miss ya!
ReplyDeletelove,
Faith
;0}
Hey Hannah! Loved all your pictures! Your puppy is sweet! I see your still wearing flipflops...haha It's too cold here. Can't wait til Christmas! Love ya! Marmy
ReplyDeletePrecious! I love Bandit :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...
Cant wait to see you!!!
Zoe
Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving! Bandit is really cute and has a very fitting name, I think! :)
ReplyDelete