Friday, November 16, 2012

Update...

Sorry I haven't posted for so long  :)  Here is an update on whats been going on out here in AZ  :) 

Jaylon has been busy with the corn harvest lately.  I got to ride in the tractor with him several times, it was lots of fun :)




 The other day I rode in the tractor with him while he disked a corn field  :) Aren't the mountains in the background beautiful?!

                                                         
    My sweetheart turning the pivot off  :)      {sorry the pic is so fuzzy, i was taking it through the tractor window}


last week my sweetheart decided to make a homemade smoke bomb :) 


The fields of white cotton are so pretty :) they just finished harvesting it the other day
                                   
                                      Here are just a few random pics that i took around the area :)




                  Hope you enjoyed this random post  :)  I will try to start posting more often :)

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Seeing the area where you are everyday brings a smile to my face! thanks for posting
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the collage you put at the top of your blog! :) Yes, the mountains are beautiful! (And that was quite a successful homemade smoke bomb! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting once again. I can tell you are my granddaughter because you love the Mts. so much. We enjoyed all the pictures. Love you. Grandpa & Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics!!!! that cotten fields looks very pretty. love ya!
    Faith

    P.S. say hi to jaylon for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures of harvest! The mountains are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete