Here is some pics of whats been going on this past month :) enjoy :)
These were only a few of the boxes from our move, you don't realize you have So much stuff until you start packing it up! :)
This is the view out the back of the farm where we live now :)
Jaylon flying his new plane :) someday I'm going to try flying it, hopefully i don't crash it lol ;)
These are some heart shaped blueberry muffins I made over valentines day :) They were yummy!
On the 15th of this month I turned 19 :) Thanks to my new family for inviting me and Jaylon over for supper on my birthday :) and for the yummy angel food cake :)
Yesterday evening it started snowing, and then this morning we woke up to three inches or more of snow outside!! It sure was unusual for AZ, but it didn't last to long, by lunchtime it was totally melted :)
Hope you enjoyed this little update of whats been going on out here in AZ :) I'll post pics of our new house soon :)
Looks like you've been busy!
ReplyDelete-Kaitlyn
WOW!!!!!!!! You got alot of snow! nice cake.....where is the purple sprinkles? Oh dear me....what alot of boxes! I always knew you as a packrat!!!! HAHAHA! JAYLON.....don't let hannah drive the plane or you'll be sayying...Bye Bye plane. hahaha!!! miss ya'll!!!!
ReplyDeletelove,
faith;0)
Awesome!!!!! That is a nice house. Too bad I wouldn't get to see it in person. Thank God we have technology!! Anyways God bless you guys and have a nice time in your new beautiful home.
ReplyDelete