53-0325 ISRAEL.AND.THE.CHURCH.1_ JEFFERSONVILLE.IN IC 1-34 WEDNESDAY_
" And there's seven colors in the rainbow. See? And its seven perfect colors is all the colors we have. And they blend together making the rainbow. And a rainbow in the Bible means a covenant. And God made His covenant with Noah, for no more water (but the fire next time), He give him the rainbow sign, and we still have it. Is that right?"
---------------------------------
Bandit really wanted his picture taken too lol :)
He was in a very hyper mood but I finally got him to sit still long enough for me to take a picture lol
--------------------------
Here's my handsome farmer showing how tall the corn is :)
All of the corn they grow is white corn. They bag it in 50 pound bags and sell it to make cornflakes and other food products
Have a great week everyone :)
HANNAH

Awesome! I love the first pic of the rainbow with the clouds and the mountains!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The peaceful rain-washed moments after the storm are so...calming :)
ReplyDeleteHey Hannah!
ReplyDeleteWow that rainbow was beautiful!! and I love the quote with it! I thought Jaylon was tall but that corn is even taller!! Bandit is a very pretty dog....dont tell him I said that haha.
See ya on the 17th
Luv ya
mom
Nice pics Hannah. WOW!!!!!!!! That's tall corn!!!!!!! I love you!!!!! See ya soon!
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
FAITH ;0)
Awesome Rainbow pictures! As you know I love when I see rainbows. It always makes me feel loved by my Heavenly Father and reminds me that His promises are true. I love the quote you put with it. Bandit looks so cute. That's tall corn! It looks so nice and green and your handsome farmer is (like they say), A man outstanding in his field! :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you both! Grandma & Grandpa B.
I love the first picture of the rainbow!! So pretty!
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn