I can't believe Kyle turned One year old on June 1st!! We had a small party for him on his birthday. All of Jaylon's family was there, and my parents and sister (all the way from Pennsylvania) got to be there too :)
Cutie!!
He almost touched the flame! haha :)
It took him awhile to dig into his cake. At first he was just picking the sprinkles off and getting little bites of icing :)
Kyle had So much fun opening presents! Thank you to all the grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins for the gifts!!!
Isn't he sweet?! (proud mama)
We love you So much Kyle!! Your first year flew by Way too fast, but we're excited to see what your next year of life brings! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!
HANNAH
Happy birthday Kyle!
ReplyDeleteYou really make us smile!
We had so much fun!
You're our favorite grandson!
Mimi and Pops
Loved the pictures. This year really went fast! Happy 1st. Birthday to our little Kyle! He's sooo cute! Love all 3 of you. <3 Glad your parents and Faith could be there Hannah. Grandpa & Grandma B.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's already one! He is such a little cutie :) looks a lot like you. I wish I could see you all in person! God Bless!
ReplyDelete~Danielle
I wish I could see ya'll in person too!! You and Josh should come to AZ for vacation ;0) God bless!! :)
Delete