Hello Everyone!!
Last week my mom, Dad, and sister came all the way from Pennsylvania to visit us!! We had an Awesome time with them and miss them already!
Kyle loves his Auntie Faith!
Kyle and his Mimi :)
Watching the hummingbird
:)
Look at that front tooth :)
I took them hiking in the Cochise Stronghold Mountains
peek-a-boo :)
Mom took some cute pictures of Kyle while she was here :)
Our cute new kitty :)
We also took them hiking to Fort Bowie. It was a really neat hike!
I found an Indian! ;)
Kyle had So much fun playing with his Aunt Faith! Thank you Mom and Dad for giving Kyle his rocking horse, he loves it!! :)
We sure had a wonderful time visiting with Mom, Dad and Faith! We miss and love ya'll come see us again soon!!
HANNAH
We sure miss you too and we had a GREAT time with ya'll! You sure cook good. I think there's more of me than there was when I came! Haha. We loved how you decorated your house! Please take care of the Owls for me😉.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed seeing all the pics, Hannah! :) This makes me want to come visit sometime!
ReplyDeleteI would Love to have you come visit!!!! :) your welcome anytime!!! Miss ya!! :)
DeleteAwe, I love Kyle's hair in that picture where he is wearing the bow tie and suspenders. Such a cute lil man!
ReplyDeleteNice places to hike!
ReplyDeleteI know when Kyle was newborn it seemed forever until those "rompers",
or "onesies" would fit, and here we are. They grow up way too fast!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!