Thursday, July 23, 2015

Growing!!

Hello Everyone!!

Everything here has been growing like crazy!  The corn is getting So tall and beautiful!

                 Who knows whats living in there.....this morning Jaylon saw a Bobcat run out of one of the cornfields!


My garden is growing too!  These are my carrots....
 I got a little too anxious and tried to pull some :) I need to let them grow a little more...

This is what my Cantaloupe plants used to look like...

And now they look like this!!  Looks like we're going to get lots of yummy Cantaloupe!

My Cucumber plants are doing great too!



 Green Beans  :)


I saw my first little Green Bean today :)

I pulled up most of my Red Beets.  Now its time to start canning :)

My flowers are growing too :)




I love driving through the mountains on the way to town.  Everything is looking so green, and the wildflowers are blooming :)



The cows are lovin all the green grass :)



------------------------------------------------

Kyle has been growing too!  

  He loves to go shopping with his Mommy ;)

This is the way to shop right here, relaxing in the cart and stuffing your mouth with goldfish :o)



"What?! I can't play with the rug, Mom?!"  ;)

Kyle Loves trucks, tractors, and the lawnmower.  So Jaylon took him for a short ride the other night.  He Loved it!  Jaylon wasn't cutting the grass he was just picking it up, and he was driving really slow ;o)

--------------------------------


 Mr. Lizard says Hello :o)

And so does our kitty :o)

And Mr. Owl haha :o)  When I was mowing the yard the other day, I looked up and he was sitting there watching me.  Kinda creepy haha 

----------------------------------

Two weeks ago we went to the annual branding in Sierra Vista.  It was alot of fun!  

Jaylon and Micah were in charge of the pinatas for the little kids :)


----------------------------------------------

The other day we went to Micah and Jenny's house for a delicious lunch.  After lunch Jaylon and Micah built a block tower to the ceiling :o)


And then Micah David and Uriah had fun knocking it over :)


Hope ya'll enjoyed the post!  Have a wonderful and amazing day!  :)


HANNAH


2 comments:

  1. Another great post Hannah! Your gardens look soooo amazing! Do I see a purple flower on the green viny things? beautiful! Kyle is growing toooo fast....take your time driving through that herd of cattle! Good job Jaylon and Micah on the tall tower!
    Loved the post!!!
    Oh remember there's an eye watching you.....that owl was trying to hide i think.
    Love ya
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post Hannah! Your gardens and flowers look amazing, and look like they are doing very well!
    Little Kyle is so cute, and growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete