Saturday, July 4, 2015

Our Month of June

  Hello Everyone!!
  Here is some photos from our month of June!

  Jaylon has kept busy, stacking the barns full of Oat hay


            Every year we leave a pivot of oats to fully mature, so we can combine it and use the seed to plant the oats next year.
Me and Kyle had fun riding in the combine with Jaylon :)



 Before Jaylon started combing the oats he had to move the unloading alger to the small bin where they store the oat seed

It was Really hot that day, like 105.  I took Jaylon out some Popsicles and was trying to help him get the alger set up.



This little old tractor still has one job on the farm; running the alger :)


Jaylon also got to combine wheat!  One of the neighboring farms needed help with their wheat harvest, so they asked to Jaylon to help combine it.

-------------------------------------

The corn is growing so fast.  This picture was taken at the beginning of the month of June, so its way taller than this now.




Can you see the crop duster plane in the sky?



-------------------------------------

Dove nest inside the tractor..Thankfully it was in the old tractor that doesn't get used very much :)



This picture is terrible quality, but its the only picture I got of this bird before he flew away.  He's so pretty!


My rose bush is doing very well :)



Our kitty thinks my flower pot is her new bed, which I am not too happy about.........

-----------------------------------------

The other night we drove out to look at this fire that started in the valley after a lightening storm...It was hard to get a good picture 



-------------------------
We bought a swimming pool this month!!  It has been so nice to jump in for a swim on a really hot day!
With this big hose we can fill the pool up in about 30 minutes :)


-----------------------------------

On my way home from town the other day I got some pictures of these pretty horses :)




Monsoon season arrived this month!  Yay!!  Its so awesome to watch the storms rolling in and hear the thunder and rain :) 






Another beautiful summer evening :)

warm summer evenings are the perfect time for a walk :)

Can you see the owl?  :)  I was out for a walk and look up and realized I was being watched :o)

The yard and pecan trees are looking so green!



-----------------------

Kyle has been having a fun summer!  His favorite thing right now is to stack his blocks :) its So cute!


Hope ya'll are having a great summer!


HANNAH


5 comments:

  1. Wow! A lot of great pictures! I feel like like I just came for another visit! :0). Monsoon season is absolutely beautiful! Kyle is so cute sitting on his little book while he plays blocks!
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the nice pictures, Hannah. So good to see little Kyle. He sure is growing. Your yard is so green and the other pictures are so pretty. Love you. Grandpa & Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say the fire in the distance looked scary! i guess it pays to keep your eyes on the horizon! haha
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always enjoy reading your blog. There for a minute I thought you moved to Pa.--seeing that pretty green grass & beautiful rose bush! Your little man Kyle is so cute & growing like a weed! Also enjoy seeing what Jaylon is doing on the farm. Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete