Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pecan Thief!

    Hello Everyone!!

  Yesterday I saw this coyote munching away on the pecans that have fallen from my pecan trees.  He was a pretty brave coyote to be right beside the house in the middle of the day.  Something I never knew until I moved here, is that Coyotes Love pecans!  Last year we would hear them out under the pecan trees at night, but you don't usually see them this close to the house in the middle of the day.  Well I sneaked back inside the house and got the shotgun, prepared to kill him.  But when I came back outside with the gun somebody drove past in the tractor and scared him off.  Oh well, next time I'll be ready with my shotgun when he comes back....lol
 (I apologize for the bad quality pictures)




------------------------------------

Today was a very windy day and there were Lots of tumbleweeds rolling across the fields.  This Giant tumbleweed got caught on my fence.  It's going to be fun to try to drag that thing out of the yard, tumbleweeds are covered in thorns......


A little bit later this second Giant tumbleweed got caught on the other side of the fence..It's as big as the lawnmower....

 -----------------------------------

It finally looks like fall in my yard :) my little maple tree is all orange and red :)



HANNAH

1 comment:

  1. Could you really shoot that purty Coyote? When Marmy comes out I'll shoot that ol' coyote for ya! Haha
    Love ya!
    Remember to watch for me in the tumblweeds...........

    ReplyDelete