Love these clips :) I'm very jealous...what a cute puppy!!! Ohhh, and you're in flip-flops, how lucky...Mom finally told me to put them up {yesterday}, I think she was worried about frostbite.
Bandit is so CUTE when he plays! Tex is probably VERY jealous. Oh you are making me so SO jealous that you get to wear filp-flops! I know how zoe feels. I love ya. Can't wait to see you and jaylon in 16 more days. YAY!!!!! Miss ya alot! Love, Faith ;0)
Love these clips :) I'm very jealous...what a cute puppy!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, and you're in flip-flops, how lucky...Mom finally told me to put them up {yesterday}, I think she was worried about frostbite.
Miss you!
Bandit is so CUTE when he plays! Tex is probably VERY jealous. Oh you are making me so SO jealous that you get to wear filp-flops! I know how zoe feels. I love ya. Can't wait to see you and jaylon in 16 more days. YAY!!!!! Miss ya alot!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Faith
;0)
What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYour puppy is cute and fun!
ReplyDelete