Monday, September 2, 2013

Vacation part 1

 Hello Everyone!!
 I haven't been posting lately because we just got back from a week and a half vacation back east!  :) We had an Awesome time! And it was so wonderful to see my family and friends again :)
 I took Alot of pictures during the trip so I'm gonna have to make it into two seperate blog posts.  This first post will be pics of our early 1st anniversary trip :)
  Two days after we arrived in PA, me and Jaylon borrowed my brothers car and headed to New Jersey for our anniversary trip.

  The first day of our anniversary trip we went to Island Beach State Park, NJ.  We had So much fun!!

                                                The path to the beach......



                                The waves were so pretty!  It was a beautiful day to be at the beach :)


                                     
                              We had so much fun swimming in the ocean and floating on the waves!
                                                       Thats Jaylon diving into a wave Lol :)




                The birds were so cute lol we had fun feeding them..

            When we quit feeding them, this big seagull stood behind Jaylon and just stared at him for like 5 minutes lol he really wanted somemore food lol, it was cute :)


                                                    Our little sandcastle we built lol

         Lol I had alot of fun in the ocean :) until I got bit on the toe by a crab lol, and then like 30 min. later Jaylon got bite on his toe by a crab in the water lol.  But that didn't keep us from going back out in the water again lol.
                                                                             
                                        I love to watch the waves come up on the sand, so pretty :)



                     
                                  The next day we went to the Baltimore Aquariuam.


                                                                a cute little seahorse :)


                             Haha we laughed so hard when we saw this fish, he's so ugly lol.  Poor fish haha

                                                   A creepy shark lol
                                                           
                                                           The jellyfish were really cool





We watched two different dolphin shows, they were so neat!

                  These were just some really cool buildings beside the Baltimore Aquariuam.  The resturant on the left (Phillips) had a seating area out on the water.

                             We stopped by this really cute candy shop in Baltimore, Jaylon had alot of fun picking out a bag full of candy lol.  He Loves candy ;) Of course I love candy too lol, their candy was Really good!

              More pics of the rest of our trip coming soon!!  Stay tuned :)




HANNAH





5 comments:

  1. wow! your pics are nice! I could almost feel the ocean waves and hear the seagulls say Mine! Mine! haha That big fish is ugly!
    Miss ya
    Marmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed seeing all the nice pictures. The ocean and beach looked so clean.
    Glad you had a good time on your second honeymoon <3 Grandpa & Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! That poor fish is rather ugly lol

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful ocean pictures! Nice clean and clear ocean water!
    Was at that aquarium once. It is very fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed all your pics, can't wait to see more! :) Your rings on the shell is a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete